.NET Software Mobile Developer
Abacus is an IT recruiting company focused on matching highly talented resources with the most in-demand IT jobs.
We believe it is important to ensure a cultural and skillset match between resources and organizations. As part of the Abacus family, you’ll not only contribute to the success of leading edge companies, but also have several opportunities for personal and professional growth. Whether you are seeking a contract, contract-to-hire or permanent placement opportunity, we can tailor a package to meet your individual needs. We also believe it is important to give back and as a company support multiple charitable outreach and community based programs.
Our client is a software development company that provides cutting-edge, end-to-end processing software for an automobile insurance company. Our client has a 6 month contract IOS Mobile Developer, there is the option to extend after 6 months.NET Software Mobile Developer, responsibly for working with internal teams to design, develop and maintain mobile and web base software.
- 5+ years of .NET development and native development with iOS and Android (experience with Hybrid mobile apps is a requirement.)
- Experience on cross-platform development with iOS with Android apps
- Experience on cross-platform development using Xamarin for Android and iOS with native forms
- Experience with RESTful API Services
- Expertise in creating applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support
- Must be able to write functional code with a keen ability for spotting defects
- Expertise in translating business requirements to technical specifications
- Must have excellent communication skills, required to interact with Business users, Business Analyst, Project Managers and Developers.
- Mobile .NET Developer will be responsible for 75% mobile and 25% .NET development.
- Develop and implement mobile applications for Android and iOS mobile devices, to be used by the auto insurance underwriting organization.
- Participates and contributes to all phases in building new digital products, including design, development, maintenance, and enhancing systems based on business requirements sing approved technologies and coding standards.
- Develop documentation throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) appropriately for maintainability.
- Collaborate with internal Teams to produce High Level Design (HLD) and architecture documents.
- Deliver apps to market with enhanced features and capabilities, while also maintaining and continually improving turn around time and quality.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Revise, update, upgrade, configure and debug existing systems
- Service as an expert and provide technical support for web, software and mobile applications.
- Perform unit testing using tools like MSTest to ensure requirements coded to standards.
- Maintenance of existing software, as well as, developing new features, functionality and applications.
- Assist with work estimating based on requirements and technical designs.
- Translate requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code.
- Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
- Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues.
- Provide expertise on current mobile standards and cutting edge technologies and frameworks.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Testing Team and Developers
Job Status: Contract/Temporary