Abacus is an IT recruiting company focused on matching highly talented resources with the most in-demand IT jobs.
We believe it is important to ensure a cultural and skillset match between resources and organizations. As part of the Abacus family, you’ll not only contribute to the success of leading edge companies, but also have several opportunities for personal and professional growth. Whether you are seeking a contract, contract-to-hire or permanent placement opportunity, we can tailor a package to meet your individual needs. We also believe it is important to give back and as a company support multiple charitable outreach and community based programs.
Our client is a software development company that provides cutting-edge, end-to-end processing software for a leading automobile insurance company used on multiple platforms and has a contract-to-hire position for a .NET Developer.
- Must be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects
- Experience with Microsoft T-SQL and database design.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 or earlier required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Team Foundation Server
- Develop documentation throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) appropriately for maintainability.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software High Level Design (HLD) and architecture documents.
- Deliver apps to market with enhanced features and capabilities, while also maintaining and continually improving turnaround time and quality.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Revise, update, upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems.
- Serve as an expert and provide technical support for web base software and applications.
- Perform unit testing using tools like MSTest to ensure requirements coded to standard.
- Maintenance of existing software, as well as, developing new features, functionality and applications.
- Assist with work estimating, based on requirements and technical designs.
- Translate requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code.
- Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
- Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Testing Team, and other Developers as needed.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary